Is your home feeling tired? Looking for a simple face lift?
Every now and then I look at my own home and realize that while I’m out and about assisting sellers and buyers with their Real Estate Needs I often times skip over the advise which I give to others. I have written posts about prepping your home for sale and thought to myself….why not take my own advise and apply it to my own home?!?!
No I am not in the market but I thought a few little changes can probably make a difference. So think about it….Is your home feeling tired? Is your home in need of a simple face lift?
Below are a few simple tips which will brighten up any home both inside and out – regardless if you are thinking of selling or just looking for a simple face lift for your home.
1. Change out your mailbox
2. Have a welcome mat
3. Get two planters one for each side of the door ~ at least you will be prepared to plant flowers when Spring finally arrives!!!
4. Paint your front door
5. Trim your bushes and get rid of dead branches
1. Buy a fresh bouquet of flowers
2. Repaint a room
3. Go through closets and purge what you and /or your family does not use – make a donation
4. Get new towels for your powder room
5. Get a garbage bag and clean out a drawer or two – you’ll be amazed how quickly the bag is filled.
Just pick a few of these tips and you will be amazed what a little face lift can do to a home. I strongly believe that – “change is good” and I think that every home deserves a change once in a while too.