Highland Park IL REALTOR Gives Thanks
As Thanksgiving approaches I’m feeling incredible gratitude. It’s hard to belive that this Thursday is Thanksgiving – wow 2011 has flown by! My husband will tackle the turkey (it’s like a religion for him) while I whip up the sides and we gather around the table with family to celebrate and reflect. In that spirit, I am thinking about my local and online communities and wanted to share a few thoughts.
I am thankful for many things –
– I am thankful to work as a Realtor in Highland Park, IL and surrounding North Shore Suburbs. I feel lucky every time I meet a new client and have a chance to show them the possibilities here. I am part of an incredible business community here, and I’m fortunate to work with some of the best brokers, Real Estate attorneys, inspectors, mortgage bankers and contractors in the game.
– I am thankful for all of my amazing past clients , friends and family. Everyone of you continue to support my business. Your refferals are so appreciated. My goal is always to take care of everyone you send my way!
– I am thankful for the amazing schools here on the North Shore. Hard to believe, but by now I have learned the ropes of the local preschools, elementary schools, junior highs and high school. My kids are getting a top notch public education.
– I am thankful that we have a thriving local business scene and residents who choose to support it. Our local businesses have a friendly, personal vibe that gives the North Shore much of its wonderful character.
– I am thankful for the natural beauty all over Highland Park and the North Shore. I can visit the Botanic Gardens, walk the Ravines, boat on the lake or just peek outside. Sometimes I just need to slow down on Green Bay Road to let a deer cross the street. In a few weeks I’ll probably be snowshoeing!
– I am thankful for the support of Coldwell Banker and its management team. I have learned so much from all of you and appreciate all of your stories and insights.